Bulletin 45LMS Laser Measurement Sensors offer an excellent mid- to long-range measurement solution. Available in three ranges, this sensor uses the Time of Flight (ToF) principle and has a relatively small beam spot, even from a distance of 50m.
- Incorporates embedded IO-Link communication protocol to help minimize downtime and increase productivity
- IO-Link enabled sensors offer advanced features and diagnostics including Automatic Device Configuration, multiple profiles, trending, descriptive tags, and device specific parameters
- Includes diffuse range: 8m (Class 1 laser); 15m (Class 2 laser)
- Offers retroflective model range: 50m
- Includes one discrete output (1 x NPN/PNP) and one analog output (1 x 4…20 mA)
- Accurate to ± 24mm (± 0.98 in.)
- Provides fast response time of 10ms